Summer 2017: Clubs for Kids
This summer at the Park Place Community Center, we are offering a wide variety of clubs for kids where you can choose to participate in one or all! It’s a la carte style and all clubs are offered at no cost! These clubs are offered to kindergarten graduates - fifth grade graduates. The clubs will be staffed by approved staff and volunteers from the community center. You can find the information and registration form here and return it to the Park Place Community Center.
Clubs offered this summer:
- Garden Club:
- Harvest veggies, herbs, and fruits and participate in garden art, yoga, and play.
- June and July: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 -10 am
- 2nd Saturday of June, July & August @ the Anderson City Market 10 am-12pm (come and go)
- Cooking Club:
- Learn fresh and healthy recipes that you can make, kitchen safety and techniques, and get experience cooking in the kitchen!
- June: Mondays, 10 am - 11 am
- Creative Kids Club:
- Paint, draw, create, and more in this interactive club! We will have several guest artists teaching a wide variety of skills.
- June and July: Wednesdays, 10 - 11 am