The Anderson City Market
The vision of the market is:
- To give access to healthy foods for all regardless of socio-economic status, thereby increasing opportunities for individual and community food security.
- To provide a community space as a healthy place to gather and connect, experience the arts, engage in conversation, and build community.
- To offer educational opportunities for youth and adults, focusing on environmental and resource stewardship, food justice, and food access.
become a vendor
All applicants are expected to read the Criteria for Vendor Selection and the Market Rules and Regulations prior to completing the application. All vendors are required to adhere to the ACM guidelines and policies. Acceptance and continued market attendance is based on an applicant’s compliance with the market regulations, criteria for vendor selection, and all applicable fees.
- You can find the 2018 Fees and Payment Schedule here.
- 2018 Vendor Application: All interested vendors must complete this online application.
- In addition to a completed vendor application, all vendors must read and sign this online Vendor Rules and Regulations Document.
- Information about what food products can and cannot be sold from home-based vendors can be found here.
- Vendor payments for booth rentals can be submitted here.
If you have questions, you may contact Kirsten Streit-Harting at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-374-4662.
Watch our Vendor Interest Video below!
- Every Saturday the first 25 children to stop by the Market booth will get a POP (Power of Produce) token worth $2 to spend on produce with any of our approved POP vendors.
- The Anderson Public Library will be at the Market every second Saturday of the month with a children's literacy hour from 10-11am. The fantastic librarians will lead our children in stories, art projects, and STEM activities.
- Madison Park Church of God will be on site with children's programming the first Saturday of every month, and Northview Church-Anderson will be here the third Saturday of every month!
- Every fourth Saturday of the month is Kids' Vending Day at the Anderson City Market! Get more information or fill out an application for your child here. Or contact Kirsten at email@example.com with questions!
Location, Hours, and contact information
Location: The Anderson City Market is located on the south side of the Park Place Community Center. In case of inclement weather, the market will be held inside the gym of the community center. Parking is available in the lot between Park Place Church and the Park Place Community Center, in the lower side church parking lot, or on the street.
Hours: Saturdays, May 5 - October 27, 2018, 8 am - 12 pm
Contact Information: Kirsten Streit-Harting, firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-374-4662
We have a number of packages that work for every business/organization's budgeting and marketing goals. Select a package, or we will happily work with you to create a custom sponsorship. Click here for the 2018 Sponorship Packages.
Thank you 2018 sponsors!
- Community Hospital
- Anderson Madison County Visitors Bureau
- Bestway Disposal
- Park Place Arts
- Jackrabbit Coffee
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Hoosier Park Racing and Casino
- A Look at the Bright Side w/ Nancy Zimmerman & Friends